Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bowling + Dancing = Good Times

I found these 2 vidoes on our computer & forgot all about this!! Aaron & I were still dating; we had gone bowling with my older brother & decided to "spice" up our bowling game. You had to dance to the song while bowling. I wish I had a video of Aaron, but if my memory serves me right "there wasn't any good songs on" when he was supposed to bowl. Hmmmm, I think he was too intimated by us or was this footage taken to embarrass me later in life??? Oh well, ENJOY!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! That's awesome! I've seen you dance more than that girl! ;D Braden cracks me up!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

This is hilarious! go, go, go! now thats the way to bowl!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

woops! that last one was from me! sorry my sister in law was sing in!

Beth said...

You are too cute! And you look great. Congrats on your "getting healthier" program. I totally agree with you about strict diets not working! I could never give up my treats!