Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bargain Buys

Yes I am a bargain shopper. I love finding good deals on things. It makes me happy & it's kinda exciting purchasing something I really want or need for a sweet little price. Here are my latest finds:



I have yet to frame our pictures from when we married. I was looking for something particular.



I wanted beautiful ornate frames. All that I looked at were anywhere between 15-30 dollars. I couldn't bring myself to do it.



Until I found these for $6.99 each at the Kirkland Outlet Store this weekend!! I was thrilled I found them. This is what I had in mind!



The picture quality isn't that great on here. I don't know where I am going to display them yet, but for now they will sit on the shelf I haven't decorated yet. One step at time for me!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE those frames! Each one SO beautiful!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

how fun! the frames are beautiful! and dang... what a great price!! (love the pics too!)