Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

All I could do was laugh

Earlier this week I washed my car. I kept telling myself how badly it needed my attention on the outside & in. The pollen was awful around here a few weeks ago, so I had to hold off. I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste with an annoying thin layer of yellow powder. Man, I worked hard on the car. It was hot outside, I inevitably soaked myself (those pressure washers can be alot to handle!ha!), but I had determination. I envisioned my husband coming home & admiring the glistening sparkling in the sunshine clean. It was beautiful. That entire day whenever I stepped outside I kept peaking over at my car. I was proud of myself & just relished in the cleanliness. Later that evening I had to make a quick errand. I was excited to ride in the car that I worked hard on. Wouldn't you know all that would come to end so soon? On my way home, a big fat bug SPLATTED right on the windshield!!! The bug was big & his guts were all over the glass! The only thing I could do....was laugh. Isn't that how it goes sometimes? As soon as you mop, a nasty red spill, right after vaccuuming dogs trail in dirt. Even though my moment was short lived & a bug named "Reality" hit my windshield I just had to laugh. There's nothing I could do about it & that's ok. That's life. It happens to us all. What's your moment when all you could do was laugh?

1 comments:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

That is so the way is goes....lol! You feel like your just running circles.