Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been way too long

But I've got really good excuses (like 50 of them!). We finally made our move to Guam and things are starting to fall back into place. It's been one heck of a ride getting out here. I only need a little more time to catch my breath, relax, and get back to normal myself (I'm sure I was pretty close to a nervous breakdown at one point!!) I will def post a more detailed blog soon including lots of pictures too! I've missed all of you guys & can't wait to get back into blogging!

XOXO,
Britney

1 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I have been so curious about you guys! We love you and miss you and hope things are well! It sounds like thing are a bit tough. I am so sorry! Can't wait to hear more! We will be thinking about you! love you!