Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

It's the oddest thing...

To not talk with your spouse, know where they are, how they are doing, when exactly they will be home.  Don't get me wrong it's not the first time we've been through this, it's just been a while since we've had to.  I wasn't exactly prepared this time around. I got so spoiled having Aaron home the last 8 months. He should be coming home soon (I think?). I really miss that boy.  I hope he misses me. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How could he not miss you?? You know he's missin you just as much if not more! Hope he comes home ASAP!! Love ya chickie!

Nielsen Family said...

Of course he misses you!!! The way he talks about you he loves you to pieces, Britney! I'm sorry you have to be in waiting like that, I'm sure it's not easy to be separated from your Love.

Kendall had a ball with you guys in Guam! Thanks for keeping him company! I try not to get too excited about being neighbors...we're still waiting to hear. Miss you!

Shannon said...

This post brings back some memories... goodness, I hate that feeling.

Getting lost in a book, lost in a tv/movie series, or lost in some shopping may help ease the stress? Maybe?

Hope he come home soon. How often is he away like this?

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britney said...

Thanks friends! I know he misses me too. I was wondering if he thinks about me,as much as I'm think about him (since we don't have any ways of communication & i can't physically know). This trip isn't supposed to be very long, he should be home soon. Shannon, I think he'll be in & out a few weeks at a time all year, until he deploys for 6 months next year. I know this isn't the worse thing to go through. I hope ya'll didn't think I was complaining, just getting it off my chest. Norma, I try not to get too excited either, but sometimes I can't help myself!