Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Our little Island Baby

Earlier this month, Mary& Norma hosted my second baby shower. They surprised me with the theme of "Island Baby" Cute, right? I'd been thinking I wanted pregnancy pictures taken,with a few at the beach, since she'll be our island baby. They nailed this one on the head! It was a fun shower and I felt the love a 1000x over again for this one!


Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album generated with Smilebox

I didn't have enough text space to tell you what the surprise was.  Mary had the guests write Motherly advice for me, which I knew. What I didn't know was she contacted my mother, grandmothers, and aunts so that they could be apart of the day and send words of advice as well. ( A flood of emotions hit that shocked me and so I hid my face because I started crying ) I loved it all and couldn't believe how special Norma & Mary made this day! Love to them both!

0 comments: