Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

37 weeks

How did the time go by this quickly?




My 36 week appointment was wonderful. Everything was perfect & that's all I can ask for. 


As of now my due date is 2 weeks away (but I know that doesn't really mean anything). I have worries and excitement all rolled up into a ball. Simply, I'm thankful to Heavenly Father that this pregnancy has been an uncomplicated one, our daughter is healthy, we have supportive family & friends on Guam.  It's truly been all that we could ask for.

On Monday I have my next appointment. I'm excited to hear what the doctor says to see if  I've progressed anymore since my last visit. I hope Heavenly Father continues to watch over us as we near the big day.


3 comments:

Jessi said...

hey gorgeous!!!! I can't believe you are almost done!!! I am so happy htat things are going well for you, and you look sooo beautiful!!! We can't wait to hear about your new bundle of joy! we'll be praying for you!!! love you and miss you!

Elizabeth said...

You look beautiful. You will continue to be in our prayers. Be sure Aaron gives you a blessing as you are going into delivery - it will be crazy, but MAKE time for it. Love you!!

Cassanova said...

sooo beautiful
https://www.cekaja.com/info/16-tanaman-hias-tahan-panas/