Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Sadie Bug

The other day I went over to my friend's house to watch her kids while she got some much needed rest to recover from an injury. I took both of my "children" with me! They love going to other people's homes & love playing with kids. Funny thing is Elvis & Sadie are used to sleeping whenever they want, but kids don't really allow that. We spent the entire day over there & by the time we came home that evening the doggies were EXHAUSTED! Aaron & I just kept laughing at how tired they acted. Anyways, I went to bed early that night with Elvis & Sadie right behind me. By the time Aaron came to bed this is what he saw & had to snap a picture of our drama queen, Sadie. The part I love the most is, Sadie was on Aaron's side of the bed!!! She's so human sometimes it's scary! We love our Sadie Bug, such a silly dog!

5 comments:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

That is totally too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! That looks just how I sleep after an exhausting day of being with kids!! Miss you and hope you are doing well. I'm sure you've been busy with all the drama going on! I need to call Norma...

Unknown said...

haha hat picture is priceless!

Nielsen Family said...

Poor doggies!!! Thanks so much for all your help! We are so blessed with your friendship!

Clark said...

I miss you Sadie! Maybe one day we'll be together again.