Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smiles


Last Friday I was having a challenging day. Aaron came home with this beautiful arrangement of flowers to surprise me and because "he hadn't done it in a while." He didn't know I was upset, but they sure put a smile on my face. It made me remember how much he loves me & that the simple things mean the most. I am grateful for his thoughtfulness & the small ways he expresses his love for me. The flowers look stunning & our bedroom is so fragrant with their aroma!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How stinkin sweet!! He could teach Matt a few things! Haha!

♥ ♥
Mal

Unknown said...

HOw sweet is that!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

hey! I forgot to give you my email adress for those pictures.... its lovincows@gmail.com

also, I was hoping for yours so that I could email more pictures of the pups from Annica's birthday party!