Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Waitin' On a Woman

I like country music. I don't listen to it all that often, but lately i have. I am in love with a song called "Waitin' On a Woman" by Brad Paisley. Everything he sings about is show true and I can't wait to let Aaron hear it. So ok, i've been missing him alot the last 2 weeks which is why I've been listening to 'ole good country love songs. The video is so sweet, it brings back fond memories for me. Andy Griffith (from the Andy Griffith Show back in the day) is in it & I remember watching re-runs as a kid. I think anyone who watches this video can relate to it some way. It brought a big smile to my face; because I know I keep my patient husband waiting. Brad Paisley is a talented artist & sings these clever and beautiful songs. Enjoy & let your husband see the video, I think he'd appreciate it. (let me know what ya'll think)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love this song too! who could go wrong with country?

Unknown said...

ok, so how sweet could a video be? not any sweeter than this!

Unknown said...

haha we both left comments at the same time.. we must be doing the whole blogging thing on a sunday afternoon. When you comin over?

Unknown said...

Such a sweet song! I love all of his songs!

Nielsen Family said...

Thanks for sharing, it was really nice listening to that song! I couldn't help but laugh sometimes! I think I'll make Kendall watch it, too!

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

So I total watched this video!! You are so good to post it so we can just see exactly what you are talking about. I loved it. Thanks for the reminder about how long I take to get ready. My honey thought it was pretty funny too. Talk to you soon ladie!

Beth said...

Hey! When did you get a blog!? This is a sweet song. I'd heard it, but hadn't seen the video!