Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cascade Springs



Aaron's Uncle Dan took us one afternoon to Cascade Springs right there in the Heber City Area of UT. I told my husband about our exploration outdoors & he asked if i would like living in the mountains. You see I'm a southern girl born &raised (yes i know i don't have a thick accent), and the beach has always been my love. Before ever visiting mountain's, you could have asked me that question & with no hesitation I would have spurted out "BEACH!!" Not that I don't love the beach, i always will, but there is something so serene & calming about being in the mountains as well. So yah, I guess I'd like living in the mountains. It would take a while to get used to the snow & cold, but there is so much outdoor activities you can do. I don't know, I'm truly torn! Maybe I won't make my mind up & just enjoy both!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl that is EXACTLY how I felt when I went to the mountains in Colorado for the first time! I just sat there and looked at the scenery in awe. It is seriously so beautiful. I kept thinking ya know I really shouldn't be thinking this and my mom would kill me if I told her but I am lovin the mountains and I could definitely live here! Haha Matt and I have both talked about getting a place close to the mountains. It would be awesome!