Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weddings

Last Wednesday I flew out to Utah for my bro-in-law's wedding. I had a nice time in Utah with the weddings & visiting (meeting for the 1st time) Aaron's family. Sadly, Aaron is gone right now & wasn't able to make this special event. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple Aug 15! It was my first time being inside the SLC temple! It was absolutely gorgeous! Then the reception was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. This trip I also met most of Aaron's extended family for the very first time, without him even there. I was nervous to begin with, and truthfully a little overwhelmed. There were times I didn't know what to do with myself, but obviously I got through it. Anyways, we are very happy for Michael & Lauren. We wish them all the best! Here's a picture of the newlywed's & then one with me & my father-in-law.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all you are way more brave than I would be! I would be so nervous going to a family event not knowing anyone! I don't know if I would go to be honest with ya haha! And second of all you are so lucky!! Getting to go in the SLC temple! I've always wanted to go in there! I bet it is gorgeous!! By the way you look gorgeous in that pic!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you made it threw! And I love her bouquet its very pretty! And looks look beautiful too!