Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Quirky Quirks

My lovely friend Mallorie tagged me to name 6 quirks about myself. I tag Norma, Jessica, Julianne, Emily, Nikkii & anyone else who'd like too : )

1. I cannot stand stepping out of the shower straight onto the bare floor!! It grosses me out, there has to be a rug to step onto.

2. Speaking of showers, the shower curtain & liner has to be touching each side of the tub wall. I hate it when cold air escapes into my nice warm shower. (Aaron can vouch for that...oops! is that too much info, haha!)

3. I do not like going to the gym on base by myself. All those macho military men scare me...i'm a whimp.

4. I always have to put lip balm before I go to bed.

5. I never usually pick favorites of things: colors, foods, music, etc. My mind is always changing & so it's just easier that way. They're things i love....but I prob wouldn't say it's my absolute favorite.

6. Usually, when we start movies after 9pm I can't stay awake. I'm used to my husband's schedule which is early to bed & early to rise.


Aren't peoples' quirks funny?!? I can't wait to read everyone elses. Mal, I loved yours!

5 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

THats funny that we got tagged by the same tag on the same day by different people... woo that was confusing. I have the same shower "phobias"... how can a girl shave her legs if cold air is coming in a giving her goosebumps?

Unknown said...

That's so funny about not stepping out of the shower onto bare floors...ya know I never thought of it but I really don't like to either! I wouldn't go to the base gym by myself either haha! Miss ya!

Beth said...

Macho military men ARE scary! Or at least they kind of scare me too. Anyway, I bet Aaron doesn't like his cute little wife going there by herself anyway!

Unknown said...

Hey! Technically, the sun rises at different times every day. we googled it and it told us that the sun rose at 7:05. But we got up at 6:30 and headed over. I am glad that we did, because yes, the sun came over the surface of the ocean around 7:05 ish. But the light from the fun began to show WAY before that. I would definitely recommend going... but if you do, make sure you google the time and go like 30 -45 minutes earlier. Sorry we haven't talked much... let me know about friday night and the dogs though. DJ and I might go on a date, but we could come and get them on our way home or something. Anyway... have fun at work tomorrow! And we will talk soon!

Clark said...

That was fun to read. I didn't do a list, but I can list one off the top of my head. When I'm turning the volume up or down on the television I like to stop on a multiple of 5. The volume has a number going up or down with the volume as it gets louder or softer.

Side note- I decided to do a random google search of my name and clicked on the pictures tab to see what would turn up. I actually found a picture of myself with Elvis on your couch. It was a picture that you had posted of me on your blog with Elvis. It was funny to see that turn up on the google search of my own name. I miss hanging out with you guys. I could go for a good game of Hand and Foot, or Settlers of Catan.