Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Washington DC & Pumpkin Carving

























































I know it has been quite some time since my last blog, but we have been busy with the Youth temple trip to DC, my new job (YAY!!), spending time together since the hubs had to leave again, spending time with great friends who are moving soon, finding a reliable vehicle for our family, and many discussions about a possible move.....whew! There seems to be alot more, but I don't want to go on too much. Earlier in October we went to DC for a temple trip, as well as some historic sightseeing!! Since both of our callings are with the Youth we were able to participate! The temple was a wonderful experience & it was unbelievable to me that I was there as a chaperone!!!! It wasn't too long ago I was the youth, my how time flies! I felt the trip was a success & it was exciting to be in DC to visit the monuments.

We also spent Family Home Evening with our dear friends the Andersons. The activity...carving pumpkins for Halloween!!! It was so much fun and they have the sweetest children. Unfortunately, they are moving in a couple of weeks. We are so sad to see them go!! Here are some fun pictures we took!!


















2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! you finally did DC!! Looks like fun! And who are those beautiful kids carving pumpkins with you? We are back, so give me a call... maybe we can work on your bag and hang out!

Unknown said...

I love DC and everything about it! I remember when I was in the YW I could not grasp the fact that I was always a leader and not one of the YW! Haha! So much fun! I wish we would have carved pumpkins this year!