Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Navy Achievement Medal

Aaron was recently awarded another Navy Achievement Medal. I was so excited to be there and be apart of this moment.  In January, he was called up by his command around 9:30 p.m. to go to the hyperbaric chamber (click here to learn more about chambers) because a local diver was experiencing serious (if not fatal) decompression sickness, "the bends."  I remember that night because he didn't come home until 6:30 a.m. The diver fully recovered from his injury.  When someone is sick like that, Aaron's job is to be in the chamber with the person during the entire treatment, essentially acting as the "doctor's hands." The reason why a doctor cannot go into the chamber is because it could impair their judgement.  Needless to say, I am very proud of my husband and of what he does.  He has worked very hard to get where he is in the military and I admire that about him. It was very special for me to be there and watch Aaron receive an award.

Plus, I will say there's something about watching my man in uniform pretty much do anything. Receive an award. Working. Training. Cleaning house-o.k., maybe that doesn't happen, but nothing wrong with a fantasy, ha!





Yup, sexy right here!





I LOVE YOU BABE!

4 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

congrats aaron!!

Shannon said...

Cool! There is just something woderful about men in the military. The service, sacrifice... and the hot uniforms!

Unknown said...

That's SO awesome Britney! Congrats to Aaron!! And yes, even tho my hubby is not in the military, there is something hot about a man in uniform. Haha

Nielsen Family said...

Nice, Aaron! Congrats!

Britney, I'm so disappointed I didn't get to see more of you while in VB! Hope you had a great visit & I'm looking forward to seeing you in Guam next month!