Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ritidian Point

We went exploring towards the north end of the island around Ritidian Point.  We had to drive down a steep mountain to get here; it was beautiful once we arrived at our destination. It feels like a secluded beach tucked away from tourism and other chaos. 
I most definitely see myself going back with cooler in tow, beach hat, beach chair, sunscreen, and a good novel.

Soak it up my friends!





The water seemed very low to me this time.  Guam's beaches are unique because the coral reef is several yards out from the shore.

 




I thought these cliff's were interesting.  There's a cave behind them, seems to make for a good "deserted island" mystery book, huh?
Or they could start a new series, "Lost: Where They Really Ended Up"




I was hoping to find a colorful starfish, but this is the closest "colorful" thing I stumbled upon.
Don't ask me what it is, I don't know.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool. I am so jealous! What a beautiful place you are at!