Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

16 Weeks Along


It's actually different being able to see a picture of myself beginning to show.  I feel like my belly sticks out alot further than this picture seems to tell.  On the same token its exciting for me to see a little bump! My pregnancy so far has been good. I have only gotten sick twice -both times were kinda my own fault- other than that I have been nauseous in the morning and extremely tired. Good news is since we're in the 2nd
tri-mester it's mostly all subsided!! I can get worn out easily, but it's so nice to be feeling more energetic.  Aaron has been very helpful. He hasn't complained about my cooking & cleaning skills lacking a bit, has pitched in alot, and been a really good hubby! I love him : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great girl! :D

Jessi said...

you are so beautiful! yahoo!!!

Natalie said...

Being a mommy looks good on you :) Glad to hear you're feeling well!