Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Makes Three!


We're expecting our first little one August 9th!!  Aaron & I could not be more excited about the news!! We are going to have ourselves a little Guammie Baby! There's so much to prepare and we are VERY VERY thankful to have loving family & friends (both near & far) surrounding us.  We know here on Guam we have such a great family to support us during this exciting time!! We also know everyone stateside is there as well. 

I've had 2 appointments so far and things are progressing well.  Aaron couldn't be there for the first appointment, but we were able to make up for it (pays to have a doctor in the family). His cousin who works at the hospital took us up when Aaron returned home. It was AMAZING to hear the heartbeat and see the little squirt moving around on the ultrasound screen. It was surreal to see the movements, but not able to feel it inside. Having a child really is a miracle (I understand a little better now what that really means).

Aaron's convinced it's a girl, I'm thinking a boy...we'll see who's right next month.

Any guesses from you folks?

3 comments:

Jessi said...

hoorray!! I am such a baby... I am sitting here crying over this!! I am so so so so excited for you!!! I know you've been waiting for this! Congrats!!! a millions time congrats! I'm with aaron, totally a girl!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am SO stinkin excited for y'all!!! Congratulations!! I'm gonna say it's a boy :)

Anonymous said...

GIRL!!!!!! I hope you are feeling good and can't wait to hear!