Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting Ready for Baby

The day before the baby shower our crib furniture arrived! My sweet husband worked so hard the day before, moving the furniture out of the 2nd bedroom into another area in the house and putting the baby furniture in the bedroom. Needless to say, I felt extremely loved and special that week! He worked so hard to get the furniture together, so I could show my guests the next day. 
I must also tell you Aaron picked out the crib & dresser! Our options are kind of limited here on Guam, but he found the most beautiful set at the Air Force base exchange. He told me about it & a few days later we went so he could show me. Aaron was worried that I may not like it, but when I told him I thought it was perfect, his face lit up!  I think he enjoyed being apart of all this in a big way, and I try to brag when I get the chance. He did an Awesome job!

Max showing a little interest here. We think he's going to have the hardest time adjusting.
 Maybe this is a good sign?





It was fun and exciting for me to watch my husband do this for our little girl.
I have to say I definitely fell in love with him a little more that day.
We're on our way to getting ready for this baby! That's all the pics you guys get for now. I'm not finished with her room, but you better believe I'll put up the pictures when it's done.

1 comments:

Jessi said...

How sweet to see the boys getting ready together! Its gonna be great! maz will love her! (and aaron too!)