Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Sweestest Baby Shower

Andrea, Me & Steph
On May 14th, two of my dear friends, Andrea & Stephanie, hosted my first baby shower! They put together the sweetest shower. I loved everything about it and felt so loved by them and those who came. We enjoyed some yummy food, a few baby games, opening gifts, and chit-chatting. 

I forgot to get pics of the food laid out, but it was pretty nonetheless.




 'Baby Girl'

My gift from Stephanie. I love the rocking chair! Sooooo Sweet!



Everyone guessing how big I am.  Funny how my 2 hostess had cut the BIGGEST ribbon,
Hmmmm, thanks guys! (I still love them though)

Kayla, Kristi, Christy, & Tonya

Norma & Me




Her first pair of shoes from Andrea

The yellow nightie is adorable!
My guests were so kind and gracious to give me such wonderful gifts. Our little girl is on her way and everyone has helped us prepare for her. The deepest and most sincere thanks for all their love and support during this exciting time. Stephanie & Andrea were amazing hostesses and did a fabulous job! Everything they did to make me feel special on this day was above & beyond my imagination!
The Baby and I are lucky girls to have them as friends!

1 comments:

Jessi said...

I am so behind! sorry... we have been travelling for two weeks!

what a fun baby shower! it looks like you have made so many good friends, I am so happy about that! Wish I was there to join you!