Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

25 Weeks


Here we are at 25 weeks!

I'm really not sure how BIG I am because obviously I had my body turned at a slight angle in some. I can't believe how far along we've come. I remember that early December morning I peed on a stick like it was yesterday. I can't decide if it's going by slow or quick.
I feel her move often now. Kicks, punches, rolls....she's got alot going on it seems. I love feeling everything though. I am simply amazed at being able to feel this little life growing inside.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look FAB-U-LOUS! Love seeing you prego!

Jessi said...

You Look So Gooood!!! you are beautiful, and a super cute pregnant woman! ahhh! Iget so excited everytime I think about you having a baby! Wish we could be there to meet the sweet one as she arrives! .... but we will live through your blog! thanks for sharing!! I am soo happy for you! (have i said this enough yet?)