Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Somebody's 31


Everyone singing to the Birthday Boy!


Cheesecake with cherries on top every year.


Uh-oh...Trick Candles!!! ( I even forgot they were trick)
 Plus, it's good lung exercise now that he's 31.

Here we are and here he is rockin' the high tops. 
He said he was trying to bring it back (no one at work was on board).

(Dear, Please leave it in the 90s, along with your youth.  Love, Me)

I reassure him that I love him no matter the age, plus I kinda like older men (haha!)
Happy Birthday Aaron!
I love you and am proud to be your wife.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And Britney, you look so DANG cute! I love to see you preg:)

Anonymous said...

OKAY that last post would seem a little creepy if it HAD been Greg that wrote it. It was me:)

Britney said...

That's so funny!! I was a little creeped b/c I wasn't sure which Greg it could have been. You made me laugh.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You look absolutely adorable Britney!!