Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities

The spooky dessert I made when we carved our pumpkins. Ghosts in the Graveyard.
Ooh, scary I know.



At our branch's Trunk or Treat, the youth put a little game of Fear Factor on for adults & kids.
We had to suck baby food out of these cups...

 

With a tiny straw, which made it hard to get everything in one shot...



I believe I heard the flavor was Roast Beef & Vegetables



It was NOT good, but at least my team WON!!



Then we had to fill a bowl up with dog food that had gross earthworms crawling around in it, using a spoon! (kidding, no earthworms were in there)



To end the activities, we finally had the Trunk-or-Treat.  It was a really fun night. We started off by having a chili dinner with the Branch, a costume contest, a cake walk, and so on.  I have never been in a branch before, but I am excited about this new experience.  There are alot of military families (which of course means constant transition) and several local families too. The Talisay Branch has a wonderful family spirit that is comforting to be around. We are happy to be apart of them & grateful we are able to have family in the branch as well.  I hope everyone else had a great Halloween night!!

2 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I emailed you before I saw these posts... you are such a cute Cat! I wish we could dress in a skirt here on a halloween! Looks and sounds like a fun night! ... though I don't know if I would have had the guts to drink the baby food. Go britney!

Unknown said...

How fun! Could I get the recipe for the graveyard dessert? Looks so yummy! :D