Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome to Guam!!

Last week, I took the opportunity to take an orientation class about our new home. The first day was a classroom setting. We learned various things about Guam, military life on Guam, some history & the culture of the Chamorros. I'm very happy I took the time to do this. I learned alot & became more comfortable with our new life here. The second day was an island tour. We drove around most of the island (and yes it did take all day, even though it's only 30 miles long). The bus made several stops along the way so we could take pictures and visit sites. It was incredibly breathtaking & I couldn't believe that I actually live here, not just vacationing. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Guam Orientation
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How amazingly beautiful. Seriously I am green with envy. Haha Loved your pictures! Glad you're doing well over there! :D

Jessi said...

these are beautiful! you take awesome pics! its fun to hear about the history a bit, and I love the views that you got to see. It looks like you have a beautiful new home! miss you!