Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do you think?

 Last week I had an appointment to have my hair trimmed & colored.  I thought I had explained well enough what I had wanted. I had the itch to do something a little different. This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but I thought it turned out o.k. I've never had my hair this dark;and it's growing on me. I know it sounds silly, but I am confused how to 'identify' myself! Am I a blonde? Brunette? In the sunlight you can see red? What am I now?! I did this while Aaron's gone. I'm anxious to hear what he thinks about his 'new' wife? I guess in my heart, I will always be blonde. Maybe I'm not as good with change as I once thought.


So, what do you think?

Then:




Now:



3 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I love it! You look beautiful with dark hair! Very sophisticated and posch! Its awesome I really, really ,really love it!

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

You look beautiful. Your husband will love it but eventuality he will want you back to what you were when you got married it always happens .....lol. I think that's how they identify with you too. But as for the change I think it is wonderful. got choice of color for you. Red is always a fun color they have just as much fun as blondes...lol.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!! HOT HOT HOT!! :D