Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our First Christmas in Guam



A gift this big has gotta be good...



What could it possibly be?
       


Man's 2nd best friend, a hot fiery grill

  


I love watching him open gifts, he's like a little kid when he does
(I'm excited he gets to cook occasionally now... so it's kinda like a gift for the both of us!)



Christmas Dinner
   


We had a lovely Christmas this year. Aaron & I spent the morning eating a quiet breakfast exchanging gifts with one another.  I'm just thankful he made it home in time to spend the holiday with us. He had an unexpected overnight delay in Tokoyo.
Anyways, my sweet husband picked up bath items from Bath &  Body Works as my gift, before he left the states. Stress Relief,  (I'm not sure if he's trying to tell me something) but I love it! It makes my skin all tingly feeling & very relaxing. My mother had sent me a necklace that is too cute. We spent the evening with family and enjoyed our fabulous Christmas dinner of fondue & finger foods. I hope all of you had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with your families.

Sending our love and best wishes for the New Year,
Aaron & Britney

1 comments:

Julianne said...

You two make the cutest couple!!!