Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Roll Tide Roll



I just have to give a shout out to the college football team I grew up watching,
 University of Alabama.  They're heading off with Texas for the BCS Title Game.  Alabama has had a fantastic season and I cannot wait for the game in a couple of hours. It's at times like this I wish I was back in my home state. You can taste, see, & feel the excitement during the regular football season. I can't even imagine the ELECTRICITY with them being #1 in the nation & playing for the National Championship Title.  Oh, how I wish I was there.  Just know, I'll be here in Guam on this beautiful friday morning rooting you on!
Roll Tide Roll! Give 'em Hell Alabama!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 baby!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Jessi said...

GO ALABAMA!!!!