Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another year older and wiser too




Yes friends, I have recently celebrated another birthday (eek!!).  Two of our neighbors & I have birthdays within like a week of each other.  They had been planning a birthday party together and surprised me by celebrating my birthday too.  It was so incredibly sweet of them to include me!  People were invited over, we had pizza and relaxed. They made a football birthday cake for us & we exchanged gifts. (our next door neighbors are from Alabama too...small small world) The hubs gave me a kitchen aid mixer! Man, I tell ya he spoils me way too much!!  It was a great night of celebrating! I'm such a lucky girl. I have a wonderful husband, terrific friends, and family who loves me. 

3 comments:

Jessi said...

happy, happy birthday! love ya girl! you look so beautiful! what sweet neighbors!

Nielsen Family said...

Love ya, Britney! I'm happy to hear it was a fantastic birthday...you definitely deserve it, dear! By the way, we hope to take that beach spot near ya!

Unknown said...

Awww how fun!! You looked beautiful with your tiara on!! :)