Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Scuba Britney??


Today,  I begin my scuba diving certification class.  A little nervous I gotta say!  I had always planned on becoming certified when we came to Guam and made it a goal to have it done by the end of January (o.k., so I'm off by a week).   The hubs is very excited for me to finally get it accomplished.  I have to complete 'homework' from an instruction manual before class meets, and Aaron will occasionally ask "Have any questions?"  and has been really good with explaining things. ( Aaron has been diving hundreds of times,  knows a thing or two about it all and will thankfully be here to ease my fears)  I should complete my certification by the end of the weekend and ready to conquer the seas!  Well maybe not yet, I'm a bit of a 'scaredy cat' and probably won't go pass all the pretty coral and fish...that will satisfy my taste just fine.  We live on an island with some of the best diving in the world and I really can't pass the opportunity up, no matter how much of a chicken I may be. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOO HOO!! Go Britney!! I'm so jealous!! I've never been brave enough to try this!! Good luck with everything and most of all HAVE FUN!! Oh and take lots of pictures too!! haha

Shannon said...

Ton 'o fun! Good luck... Britney-the-Adventurer!

Nielsen Family said...

I love it, Britney! What a great idea, I'm sure you'll remember the experience the rest of your life! No fear!