Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a Girl...100% Sure

We got a better shot the second time around, YEAH!! I'm sure all you mama's know what you're looking at, but I'll explain it anyways. You're looking at her bottom with her two little legs straight out. The perks to having a doctor in the family. We've gotten about 8 ultrasound pictures of this munchin, spoiled already! I'm so thankful Than was willing to do this for us again. My "motherly instinct" knew we're having a girl, but it's nice to know for sure.
We have at least 1 name picked out. I'm about 85% certain we're gonna go with that, but I'm keeping my eyes open in case I (We) like something better. We picked the name 2 months ago and I was shocked Aaron liked it right away. I thought he'd turn me down. It's all become so real to me the last few days, I can't even imagine how our life will change. I sit and daydream what it'll be like, but I'm unable to wrap my mind around what's about to happen.


Now, onto planning a sweet nursery and resisting to buy all the cute clothes out there!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

This made me smile!

Chris, Whitney, Carlie, & Grayson said...

Oh my word!! I'm so excited! I want to know your name so bad! We picked Carlie's name early too, I was used to calling her Carlie well before she arrived! Don't resist buying cute things... it's not worth it! ;) Isn't "motherly instinct" a crazy thing? I'm thinking we're having a boy, but we'll see! Congrats!

Jessi said...

hooray horray! I hope your pregnancy goes wonderfully! Happy planning! I am so overly excited for you! y

Unknown said...

Savannah danielle is so pretty shell lOve her name hahahaha and you can tell her she was named after your favorite cousin EVER haha Britney Savannah is cute too I guess love you both!!!!