Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pink or Blue?


Tomorrow we are getting an ultrasound and if BABYcooperates we'll see if we are welcoming a little boy or little girl into our family.  We are excited that this day has finally come!!  I can't wait to start preparing for this little baby with the cute clothing, crib, adorable bedding, and all the fun things we need. I can't believe I'm 5 months pregnant now!!  I would have to say overall it's been a good pregnancy thus far.  I was never horribly sick, I'm gaining weight moderately, and just this last week have I started to become frustrated with my wardrobe. I got a few maternity things yesterday, which was fun shopping for (waiting on an order from Old Navy in the meantime). Everything is happening so quickly, August will be here before we know it.

I really am unsure what we're having...I've talked to several friends on what is was like for them:
1) A couple of them seemed to stop growing hair -they've both had only girls- CHECK For ME 

2) My mother craved fruits with my older brother, sweets with me, chip & salsa with my younger brother-Fresh juicy fruits have satisfied my cravings and I've only recently been wanting sweets. At first, I wanted savory salty foods - Kinda of Check for both????

3) My neighbor wanted ice cold things-she has an adorable little boy-CHECK AGAIN

4) Another one hardly got sick with her first 3 (all girls) & not so much with her 2 younger ones-both boys- their little surprise at the end ,she was sick as a dog, and ended up having a sweet baby girl-?????

I took one of those gender quizzes online, it predicts a boy.  The water aerobics instructor today said she's going with boy. Aaron has been pretty confident we'll have a girl....oh my, I just don't know!

Of course though, whatever we are blessed with will make us happy.  We just want a healthy happy baby to love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor you, you are like I was! Completely unsure, with all kinds of mixed signals! Oh well though, tomorrow you get to know! I hope she cooperates. That's right, she. I predict a baby girl. Just because that's what I think. I have no particular reason for guessing this way... haha. I am so excited for you! And I can't wait to know! Yay :)

Chery B said...

Hopefully you wont be in the dark for long. Either way you two are going to have a beautiful baby! :D