Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

PINK IT IS...

Or at least we are pretty confident it's a girl.  Baby wasn't holding still for very long and she had her legs curled in each time we tried taking a peak.  I was hoping for a resounding, "IT'S A GIRL!' pose, but it just wasn't happening. We loved seeing her though.  She had her hands up near her face at one point, we could see her strong heart beating again, we saw the cutest little feet, oh we can't wait to snuggle with her!! I will have to say, towards the end of our long search we saw a 'thumbs up' so I'm taking that as "You're right I'm a little girl. I just am being shy."   We're gonna have Aaron's cousin, Than, take me back up to the hospital in the next few days and try for another ultrasound. Hopefully then she's in a different position.



Isn't that the cutest little foot in the world??


Here we are at 20 weeks





4 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH!!! I'm so so SO excited for you!! Girls are SO much fun!! You look SO dang cute too!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are seriously too cute:) How fun! Enjoy this time!

Jessi said...

i got your email too! You are so beautiful! I love your little bump! we are so excited for you!

Nielsen Family said...

So exciting! You look beautiful!!!