Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Elvis & Clark


A couple of weeks ago our friend Clark stayed with us in his transition from military to civilian life and before meeting up with his family in Idaho. Elvis never wanted to leave Clark's side! Rewind to the beginning of the year....before Clark left on his last deployement he hung out with Aaron & I, while his lovely family moved to Texas. So of course we thought Elvis probably wouldn't remember him, when he came to stay in June. Boy were we wrong! Elvis was estatic he was back & every single time Clark left, he would sit by the door & whine! Clark was his buddy & loved to be with him. I had to snap a picture & tempted to put one in Elvis's kennel....i'm teasin'! It made us laugh how Elvis really got attached to Clark.

1 comments:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

ok so I have been unable to get internet for a few weeks after I returned home everyone is friecking out because I haven't been on the blogger account. Anyways Love your layout!! And it looks like you are going to be a pro. So glad you contacted me and I will add you as my buddy. You can do this by going to layout, then click on add a page element, then click on link list, then highlight your friends blog address and copy it to that element box and you can name them whatever you like and you can name the box whatever you want too! Hay I was wondering if your clark friend was single? Just wondering I have a friend then would think his too cute!! Thanks again for your friendship while I was in Virginia!