Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tides Game


Aaron & I are excited about our new callings with the Young Men & Young Women! Last week, it was a combined activity & we took the Youth to the Norfolk Tides Baseball game! The weather was perfect...not too hot & a slight breeze! I think they enjoyed getting out for youth activity, I know we enjoyed the game & the company! The Tides were behind the entire game, 90% of everyone decided to leave, but a few us stayed until the end. Good thing too because THEY WON!! YEAH!! The game went into 11 innings, & the Tides pulled through the last second! It was so exciting to watch-all the others missed out : ( I'm so blessed to spend my time at church with these wonderful youth. It really was just a few years ago i was in their spot, but I hope that we become great friends. This calling has definetly made me appreciate my Youth Leaders, their sacrifice, committment, & love for me. These YW are beautiful & I love to be around them.
The pictures are of Aaron & Kendall....and then 2 of our YW! They're not the best pictures, but I was just taking snapshots!











1 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Kendall had so much fun with you both! Too funny how they ended up winning in the 11th after everyone left! I wish I could see your pictures, but for some reason I can't on just this post. This happens to me sometimes, too & I just repost them.