Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'd like to Introduce....

MAX! A week ago, Aaron came home to surprise me & Elvis. He wanted to cheer us up since I lost my little shadow & Elvis didn't have a playmate anymore. Max is a Blue & Tan Dapple Miniature Dachshund. He looks like he's been splattered with paint. I love his markings, they make him so unique. Elvis has enjoyed having someone to wrestle with, and Max isn't afraid to back down either. I've tried to get a few cute shots, but he doesn't stay still for long unless he's asleep. It's fun getting to know his personality. He's so cute he'll bark at me when he needs my attention & likes to play his with teddy bear. Here's a cute video of Max using the couch as refuge as him & Elvis play together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! That puppy is too cute!!

Chris, Whitney, Carlie, & Grayson said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to get my first puppy!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Unknown said...

Awww! Brit!! He is the sweetest little thing! And he bites back at Elvis doesn't he? I love his little tiny bark - well maybe I should say high pitched... but still noisy! I am so glad that you and Elvis have a new companion! Sadie will always be loved as well, and nver forgotten or replaced... but Max is so cute! how great to add to the family!