Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Golden Birthday





Yesterday was my golden birthday!! I turned 23 on the 23rd. It was a quiet day. I didn't have to work, so I bummed around the house to get some "light cleaning" done & then I went to the gym to get a good workout in. After coming home from the gym, we got ready to go out to dinner. I chose PF Chang's, which never fails! Aaron & I went with our dear friends Connie & Ben. They were celebrating a 5 year wedding anniversary. We thought it would be fun to celebrate together, since we get along well. I had so much fun yesterday evening! Ben & Aaron each had a bouquet of flowers waiting for us at our table. I can't believe I'm already 23, when did that happen?!? I'm so grateful for all things I am blessed with. I have a loving husband and alot of good friends. How did I get to be such a lucky girl? I think this will be a good year for me. After all it is "Golden"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had such a good birthday! Love ya girl!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Happy Birthday!! How fun to get your "golden birthday" at such a good age! Dj was when he was 14 so I can never make it extra special for him! Glad to hear it was a calm fun day! We miss you guys WAY to much!

Anonymous said...

You don't look a day over 21:) I'm glad it was good one!!