Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And the Award Goes To....











A few weeks ago I hosted a get-together with some special friends. At our apartment complex they have a theater room you can rent. I decided to take advantage of this so we could all spend some time together. We brought yummy snacks, we even had our own "Non-alcoholic" bartender to whip us up some frozen "mock-tails" (thanks Tiffany!), and enjoyed watching Hairspray (I had never seen it before, fun movie!). I know I enjoyed myself hanging out with the girls. The night was a success!! We found this little golden statue & decided we all needed to pose our "movie-star" winning looks to remember the fabulous night! We all had a lot of fun being goofy & hangin' out with each other! Thanks Ladies!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sad to have missed this! I hope you had some red carpet to go with your academy award moment:)

Julianne said...

Looks like lots of fun, you're so creative! I miss you girls! Good luck with the move! Can't wait to hear about your new adventure!