Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Life Lately

We kept cool this hot & humid day by grillin' out beside the pool with our good friends Connie & Ben with their 2 cute kids.

Just a few pics of everyone diggin' into good 'ol burgers


Catching Ben mid sentence


Aaron hanging with the kiddos


Ben & Connie being well...Ben & Connie (we love these guys, lots of fun times)


Me & the hubs relaxing on a hot summer day

Besides the sometimes unbearable humidty, summer is my favorite. I love everything I feel during the season. I love that the sun will set some days as late as 8:30, I love cooking out on the grill. I love drinking lemonade, eating watermelon, laying out by the pool, playing in the water, I love getting together with friends and making memories. I love listening to Otis Redding during the summer. His songs make me want to sit on the front porch, sip an ice cold drink, & rock out to good soul music. Yup, I think this would sum up my perfect summer day. I feel like I need let out a big long 'ahhhhhhhh....' of pure satisfaction.






0 comments: