Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Paint Balling

Last weekend, several families went camping. We all had alot of fun with each other sitting around the fire (and sadly I didn't take any pictures of the actual camping), of course makin' smores, enjoying the company, & paint balling. The men went off first to play, it was so cute seeing them get dressed up in camo (and my hubs supplied alot of gear, since our closet is packed full of military ANYTHING!).
Aaron is fillin' up on ammunition before the game begins
And here they are about to go off to "war"

This time Gladys & I join the fight (I'm trying to be intimidating, don't think it worked)


I broke down & gave a hint of a smile

This was Gladys & my first time paintballing. It was hot & sticky. I was worried about getting shot because I've seen the bruises those little things leave behind...not pretty. But of course I got shot (I'm not a very good strategist) a few times & one of them hit my face mask so I got to taste it too (pretty gross!). I was shot once on each cheek (& not the ones you smile with either), once on the inside just above my ankle, & then one shot on the back of my arm. I wasn't prepared for the stinging & it took me by surprise how bad it would hurt. We all had fun though. I'm ready for round 2!

1 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

You & Gladys were so cute, I'm so glad you tried it! Hope your battle wounds have healed by now!